Tired of cleaning out your closets, endless Zoom meetings, and staying in? Fisherman’s Wharf has the perfect solution for you! This long weekend enjoy the scenic northern waterfront, tasty takeout, socially distanced shopping, and outdoor activities.
One of the best things about Fisherman’s Wharf is being on the waterfront. Our location provides ample space for social distancing and enjoying the fresh air.
Read on for a list of our favorite outdoor activities during COVID-19.
1. Grab some tasty takeout from one of the many restaurants in the neighborhood. Then find a bench along Little Embarcadero and enjoy an outdoor picnic!
2. Shopping: Why not do a little retail therapy in one of our many unique shops. After all you did clean out those closets, right?
3. Step out of the virtual world and pedal along the waterfront with a bicycle rental from one of our many bike rental businesses.
4. Gather your family social bubble together and take a Segway or E-Scooter Tour. San Francisco Electric Co. is offering small group (2-8 people) tours throughout the weekend or pick up a “little yellow” GoCar from their Fisherman’s Wharf location and explore the city on a self-drive GPS guided tour.
5. Grab a World-Famous Irish Coffee from The Buena Vista or a scrumptious sundae from Ghirardelli Square then walk across the street to Aquatic Park to enjoy it. Take in the beautiful views of the San Francisco Bay and the Golden Gate Bridge all while watching the swimmers in Aquatic Park.
6. Listen to the sounds of the Sea Lions or dance on the Musical Stairs at PIER 39.
For a list of all Fisherman’s Wharf businesses that are open, click here.