The following City & County of San Francisco Health Orders are currently in effect:
Proof of Vaccination Required To Dine Indoors
Effective Friday, August 20th, customers (12 years and older) and employees entering San Francisco restaurants, bars, clubs, gyms and indoor events - both public and private - are required to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19.
The only acceptable proofs of full vaccination include:
- The CDC vaccination card, which includes the name of the person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided, and date of the last dose administered, or similar documentation issued by another foreign governmental jurisdiction;
- A photo or copy of a vaccination care as a separate document;
- A photo of a vaccination card stored on a phone or electronic device;
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider; or
- A personal digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by the State of California and available by going to myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov or similar documentation issued by another state, local, or foreign governmental jurisdiction, or by an approved private company (a list of approved companies offering digital vaccine cards is available at www.sfdph.org/dph/alerts/files/vaccine-verification-sites.pdf).
Mask On Indoors
Effective Tuesday, August 3rd, a new health order has gone into effect requiring all individuals, regardless of vaccination status, to wear face coverings when indoors in public settings, with limited exceptions. Masks are also required on all public transportation.
San Francisco is fully open and has eliminated capacity limits. The safety of our businesses and visitors remains our number one priority and we ask that you follow all health orders while visiting Fisherman's Wharf.
For additional information on visiting safely, visit www.sf.gov